Electroless silver plating additives
Ag-800 non-cyanide chemical silver immersion process
Ag-800 is a replacement chemical silver plating solution, which can be used as the final step of the circuit board manufacturing process.
Tank : CPVC, PP.
Stirring : stirring rod and a liquid circulating pump (3-5 slot times / . Hr) is not available air agitation . Oscillation : a vertical step, such as aspect ratio greater than 5: 1 or greater than a thickness of 3.2mm or less than 0.2mm pore homogenized for an Add oscillation
Filter : Use 20 is [mu] m made of PP cartridge filter continuous filtration tank 3-5 times / hr exhaust : 50 FPM
Heater : Teflon coil, stainless steel (316) substrate and Teflon coated outside, quartz.
Build a bath
Purified water 93.4% by volume tank of Ag-800B . 5% by volume grooves test agent grade concentrated nitric acid 1.6% by volume grooves
Syrup was added sequentially, before the addition of nitric acid solution charge set points stirring .
Immersion silver working fluid
Pure water 85.5% tank volume Ag-800B 10% tank volume 70% chemically pure concentrated nitric acid 2% tank volume Ag-800A 2.5% tank volume
Syrup was added sequentially, adding Ag-800A place the first charge syrup minutes stirring.
Operating range optimum value Acid Normality of 0.1-0.2N 0.15N chelator 0.01-0.02M 0.015 M copper concentration should not exceed 1000 mg / L N / A temperature of 32-43 deg.] C 38 is deg.] C Time 20-45 sec N / A
Immersion silver working fluid
Operating range optimum value silver concentration of 0.6-0.9 G / L 0.75 G / L Acid Normality of 0.12-0.22N 0.17 N chelator 0.02-0.04M 0.03M copper concentration should not exceed 3000 mg / L N / A temperature of 50-54 deg.] C 52 is ℃ time 60-120
Tank liquid management and replenishment
1. Acid equivalent concentration of prepreg and silver immersion working fluid
1. 0.1N NaOH. 2. pH meter (pre-adjusted to pH 4-10 range) B. Step
1. suction. 5 mL bath 100 to mL of the beaker.
2.Add 50 mL of pure water.
3. In 0.1N NaOH dropwise to pH4, record the titration ml atoms V4. 4. Continued dropwise to 0.1N NaOH to pH8, record the titration ml atoms V8.
(V8 will only be used for recording purposes)
C. Calculate Acid equivalent concentration = V4 mL number x N NaOH / sample volume
1. Please keep the acid equivalent concentration at 0.1-0.2N.
2. Each was added 0.63 mL / L of concentrated nitric acid increases the acidity of 0.01N.
2. prepreg and immersion silver fluid chelating agent
1. 0.05M copper nitrate solution (or copper sulfate solution). 2. Acetic acid buffer (82g anhydrous sodium acetate + 60mL acetic acid with water to 1 liter). 3. PAN indicator.
1. Pipette 20 mL of bath solution into a 250 mL Erlenmeyer flask. 2. Add 25 mL of acetate buffer.
3. Add 100mL DI water.
4. Add 3-5 drops of PAN indicator. 5. Titrate with copper nitrate solution to the purple end point. 6. Record the titration ml .
C. Calculation: Concentration of the mixture = the number of copper nitrate mL x M copper nitrate / sample volume
1. Maintain the chelating agent at 0.01-0.02M ( pre-soak ) and 0.02-0.04M ( immersion silver ).
2.Each addition of 3.3 mL/L of Ag-800B will increase the chelating agent by 0.001M.
3. If adding more than 15 mL/L of Ag-800B , please analyze again after adding and stirring
Acid concentration used in the nitric acid added when needed.
3. Copper concentration
1. 1 mg/L standard copper solution. 2. 2 mg/L standard copper solution.
1. Take 1 mL tank solution into a 100 mL quantitative flask. (Dilution ratio=100)
2. Add pure water to the 100 mL mark and stir evenly.
3. Use AA atomic absorption spectrometer to set
Wavelength 324.8nm Slit width 0.7nm Lean, Blue flame
4. suction. 1 mg / L standard copper quasi-liquid
The suction 2 mg / L copper standard quasi-liquid
6. Draw the diluted sample and record the AA reading.
Note: If it exceeds the calibration range, adjust the dilution ratio of step 1 of the above method and repeat the above steps.
C. Calculation: mg/L copper = AA reading x dilution ratio.
4. Silver concentration
1. 100 mg/L silver standard solution.
1. Take 10 mL bath solution 100 to mL quantitative bottle.
2. Purified water to 100mL volume, and mix well.
3. Draw 1mL of each of the above solutions into 3 100mL quantitative bottles, and label A, B, C. 4. Take 1mL of 100 mg/L silver standard solution into B bottle, 2 mL of 100 mg/L silver standard solution Enter C bottle.
5. The quantitative ABC three 100mL graduated flask by adding purified water, and mix well.
6. Use AA atomic absorption spectrometer to set
Wavelength 328.1nm Slit width 0.7nm Lean, Blue flame
Record the readings of the three AA bottles of ABC and take the average at least 3 times.
C. Calculation: 0.5 x Abs A Abs A + = g/L silver
Abs B -Abs A Abs C - Abs A
Take the above binary average
1. Please maintain the silver concentration at 0.6 - 0.9 G / L.
2. Each addition of 3.3 mL/L of Ag-800A will increase the silver concentration by 0.1g/L
Pre-dip solution , when Cu>1000mg/L, change the tank.
Immersion silver solution, when the total silver metal replenishment concentration reaches 7.5 g / L or when
When Cu>3000mg/L or after six months of use (whichever comes first), change the tank.
Product number packaging specifications
Ag-800 A 2 5 Kg/drum Ag-800 B 2 5 Kg/drum
1. Q: Do you make the products yourself? Are you a trader or a manufacturer?
A: Yes, the products are produced by our company. Our company is a manufacturer focusing on the R&D and manufacturing of environmental protection electroplating additives. Our factory has 5000 square meters with an annual capacity of 15000 tons.
2. Q: Can your company send samples for trial?
A: We can provide samples for trial.
3. Q: What is the quality of your products?
A: Our company all products core raw materials is used by Germany BASF, American Dow Chemical and other international brand products. The production process is strictly in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system, from the incoming inspection, product inspection, according to the strict inspection standard, ensure that every drop of products qualified. Product quality you can rest assured, like BYD, Huawei, Foxconn such enterprises are also using our products.
4. Q: How long is the shelf life of your products?
A: The shelf life of our products is two years. If you do not use up the products within a short time after you buy them, we suggest you store them in a cool place, not in the sun or in a high temperature environment.
5. Q: Are your products environmentally safe?
A: Our products have passed the SGS test and are recognized as "Green and Environment-friendly Promotion Products". Many auto parts and electronic products which use our products can pass the strict environmental protection test when they are exported to Europe and America. Therefore, we can be trusted in terms of environmental protection and safety.
6. Q: Can your company provide technical services?
A: Yes, our company has a technical service team of more than 10 people. The technical engineers all have more than 20 years' experience in electroplating factory. They can provide customers with comprehensive technical of pre-sales and after sales.
7. Q: Is it possible to visit your company?
A: Yes, of course. You are very welcome! We can meet you at Jieyang airport, If you can come to our city. Also you can visit our factory through live video.
8. Q: Can you customize products according to our needs?
A: Yes, our company has research and development strength, the product formula derived from Europe and the United States laboratory, European and American engineers technical support, work together with domestic universities. Our company has a member of Guangdong province expert enterprise workstation, Shantou university science and technology correspondent workstation, Jieyang city environmental protection engineering research center for electroplating additive.Therefore, it can meet all kinds of customized requirements proposed by customers.