In the face of today's dazzling electroplating additive market, we want to buy a high-quality nickel plating brightener. Where should we buy it at ease?
Bigolly Technology is a manufacturer of nickel plating brightener for household appliances. Founded in 2003, the company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research and development, production, sales and service.Bigolly's nickel plating brightener Ni-301 is prepared with the raw materials of BASF and Dow Chemical, with high purity and few impurities. It is a good choice for high-quality nickel plating additives.It has the following characteristics:
1. The brightener has fast deposition speed, uniform and bright coating, no silk lines, no pits, white, bright and full color, and high density.
2. The coating is soft and has good toughness. The product can be widely used in mechanical processing without brittleness.
3. The plating solution has good dispersion ability and deep plating ability, strong coverage ability and good leveling ability, which can meet the market demand of battery shell workpiece.
4. The coating has good adhesion and can be applied to high-quality single or multi-layer bright nickel coating.
5. The plating solution has good stability, less organic decomposition products, less aging, and simple maintenance and management.
6. The coating has good corrosion resistance and salt spray resistance, and the service life of the product is longer.
So, where to buy high-quality nickel plating brightener? Just look for Bigolly Technology.This nickel plating brightener Ni-301 has high electroplating efficiency and saves time and money; The plating solution is stable, the defective rate of products is low, and the production cost is greatly reduced;The appearance of the workpiece is beautiful and the coating quality is good, which effectively improves the competitiveness of the industry.If you are interested in this nickel plating brightener, please contact Bigolly customer service for free samples and detailed technical information!
If you want to know more about nickel plating, you can check "Industry News".