When we use alkaline galvanizing brightener for production, sometimes there are watermarks and water stains on the surface of the workpiece coating. What should I do?
Bigolly Technology made an analysis based on the field experience and the characteristics of the product's alkaline galvanizing brightener BZ-515, the following solutions are summarized:
1. When the workpiece is designed to open the mold, it should be considered that water will not be hidden when galvanizing, and the workpiece should be fitted with a gap for drainage.
2. After the workpiece is galvanized, passivation and water washing can increase the ultrasonic wave to completely remove the residual liquid in each dead corner.
3. Try not to use nitric acid to remove the hanger of the workpiece, so as to avoid the acid mist of nitric acid residue and volatilization being adsorbed on the workpiece to form a watermark.You can use electrolysis to remove the hanger, or you can neutralize the nitric acid with alkali after the nitric acid is removed from the hanger, but this will cause serious damage to the hanger glue, so it is not recommended to use it.
4. A hot water can be added before the workpiece leaves the plating tank, which can clean the residual liquid in the gap.
5. The temperature of the oven equipment should be uniform to ensure that there is enough temperature drop to dry the water on the workpiece without leaving watermarks.
6. Try to use pure water. Water with high conductivity is prone to watermark problems after the workpiece is dried.
Therefore, we should pay attention to these details in the production process of alkaline galvanized brightener, which can effectively solve the problem of watermark and water stains and reduce the occurrence of failures.If you are interested in alkaline galvanized brightener, please contact Bigolly customer service, you can get free samples and detailed technical information!
If you want to know more about zinc plating, you can check "common problem".