In the process of trivalent black zinc passivation solution, the poor impurity resistance of the working solution, the dark and bright passivation film of the workpiece or the poor corrosion resistance of the coating often lead to poor coating quality of the workpiece and low production efficiency. Today, we will introduce a trivalent black zinc passivation solution with high salt fog resistance.
Guangdong Bigley Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of trivalent black zinc passivation solution. Founded in 2003, the company is a high-tech enterprise integrating research and development, production, sales and service. Bigley's trivalent black zinc passivation solution BZ-216 is specially developed for zinc plating process. It has the following five characteristics:
1. It is prepared with imported raw materials, with high purity and less impurities, stable bath liquid and low failure rate; The concentration is more than 20% higher than that of the same industry, with less consumption, more durability and lower production costs.
2. It is completely free of hexavalent chromium and silver salts, and the product meets the RoHS environmental protection requirements of the European Union. A uniform and compact bright black passivation film can be obtained by simple impregnation.
3. The working solution has excellent resistance to impurities. It can withstand zinc impurities of more than 10g/L and iron impurities of more than 100ppm. The service life of the plating solution is long and the production cost is saved.
4. The corrosion resistance of the workpiece is good. The white rust time of the neutral salt spray test is more than 72 hours, and the effect is better when used together with the sealant.
5. The scope of application is wide. BZ-216 can be widely used in electroacoustic, auto parts, aviation, shipbuilding, military, sanitary and other industries. It is applicable to the production of various types of automatic production lines (circular, vertical, gantry) galvanized black passivation process.
Therefore, Bingley's trivalent black zinc passivation agent BZ-216 with high salt fog resistance is very worth purchasing! If you are interested in this trivalent black zinc passivation agent, please contact Bigley customer service for free samples and detailed technical information!
If you want to learn more about zinc plating, you can check out "Industry Trends".