In the process of using organic acid fog tin additive, what matters should we pay attention to during production in order to ensure the smooth and uniform coating of the produced workpiece and superior solderability?
Bigolly Technology has analyzed the characteristics of organic acid fog tin additive Sn-818 based on field experience and the product. The following six points should be noted before production:
1. Pay attention to whether the liquid level of the plating solution is normal. If the liquid level drops, replenish the composition of the plating solution in time.
2. Check whether the filter works normally. Observe the scale displayed on the pressure gauge for confirmation to avoid clogging of the filter and affecting the performance of the plating solution.
3. Check whether the contact points of the conductive rod and the hanger are normal, and keep the plating solution with good conductivity.
4. Check the temperature of the plating solution to ensure that the temperature of the plating solution is within the working range.
5. Check whether the tin anode plate is enough. Knock the titanium basket to see whether the anode tin plate is solid. Pay attention to whether the anode plate is immersed in the plating solution. Generally, the tin anode is flush with the plating solution.
6. Analyze whether the components of the plating solution are normal, and use Hull cell to test whether the concentration of additives is normal, so as to ensure that the components of the plating solution and the concentration of additives are within the process range.
Therefore, in the process of using organic acid fog tin additive, we should pay attention to the above six points before production to ensure the normal process parameters, reduce the occurrence of failures and improve the production quality.If you are interested in organic acid fog tin additive, please contact the Bigolly customer service for free samples and detailed technical information!
If you want to know more about tin plating,you can check the "Industry News".