In the potassium chloride zinc plating process, brighteners play an important role and are the key to obtaining a bright, uniform, dense, and high-performance zinc coating on the workpiece. However, there are many brands in the current zinc plating brightener market, which inevitably leads to a mix of good and bad. Therefore, how should we choose a useful potassium chloride zinc plating brightener?
For electroplating manufacturers, it is important to choose a user-friendly potassium chloride zinc plating brightener. Below is a recommended potassium chloride zinc plating brightener BZ-528, which has the following five characteristics:
1. Strong brand strength. This potassium chloride zinc plating brightener BZ-528 is a product independently developed by Bigley Technology. Bigley Technology is a manufacturer of zinc plating brighteners with strong technical strength, high integrity, and good reputation in the industry. The quality of the brighteners produced can be guaranteed.
2. High purity of materials used. Bigley's BZ-528 is prepared with imported raw materials, with high purity and few impurities. During the production process, the crystallization of the coating is fine, and the corrosion resistance is good; Moreover, the consumption of brighteners is low and the dosage is low, which can effectively save production costs; In addition, the stability of the plating solution is high and the failure rate is low, which can effectively reduce the processing frequency of the plating solution and reduce the processing cost of the plating solution
3. Good brightness performance. This brightener BZ-528 was tested in a Hull bath (250ml plating solution, 1A, 5min), and the test pieces showed a mirror bright surface after washing, which can meet the decorative requirements of customers for different workpiece coatings.
4. High cloud point. This BZ-528 has a high cloud point, reaching 70-75 ℃. Its working temperature range is wide, even when the plating solution temperature is at 30 ℃, the galvanized layer of the workpiece remains mirror bright, and the consumption of brightener will not increase, which can effectively save production costs.
5. Low usage cost. Bigley has 18 years of industry production experience, and its own zinc plating brightener manufacturer sells directly, eliminating intermediate links and saving customers more than 10% of usage costs.
So, how to choose a useful potassium chloride zinc plating brightener? Bigley, a brand with strong strength, high material purity, good brightness performance, high cloud point, and low usage cost, is worth purchasing the potassium chloride zinc plating brightener BZ-528! If you are interested in this potassium chloride zinc plating brightener, please contact Bigley customer service for free samples and detailed technical information!